I am a web management and digital leadership professional with deep and broad experience working in digital marketing and communication, ICT, digital strategy, optimisation, digital analytics, web design and development, digital content, social media, and user experience (UX).
I have worked across a range of industries including non-profit charities, online dating dotcoms, financial services, government (health), higher education and various other industry verticals as a digital strategy consultant.
- Master of Business Administration, Victoria University (to complete 2023)
- Graduate Diploma of Divinity, Ridley College (2017)
- Graduate Certificate in University Leadership and Management, CSU (2015)
- Bachelor of Arts (Media and Communications), UNSW (2000)
Responsible for the development and delivery of digital strategy roadmaps for Aceik’s clients. My goal is to transform the digital experience capabilities of our clients, by aligning digital strategy with business and marketing objectives, improving their customers’ experience and delivering a measurable return on investment.
Head of Victoria University’s centralized Web function within Marketing and Communications. Responsible for strategic and operational management, planning and improvement of VU’s public web presence. Responsible for 22 FTE staff.
Head of CSU’s Web Office with overarching responsibility for the leadership of CSU’s web environment; including policy and procedures, strategic web development program, operational management, and continuous improvement and innovation. Responsible for 18 FTE staff.
Senior member of the Web Office overseeing operations to ensure successful delivery of the Office and University objectives. Primary point of contact for operational queries and provision of timely management of delivery commitments, both in projects and BAU.
Responsible for developing CSU’s web reporting and analytics capability in support of the Web Strategy, including development of measurement strategies, implementation of advanced tagging and tracking techniques, and part of Web leadership team.
A key focus of this role was the strategic development of the organisations digital presence, including web, organic/paid search and social media, to better support branding and recruitment strategies.
I was responsible for leading the ongoing optimisation and improvement of CSU’s online marketing environment, including web, social, and SEO/SEM, across the Division’s areas of responsibility including Prospective students, Alumni, Media, the CRM system and Student communications.
- Leading cross-functional web teams across specialized areas of UX, digital design, web content, web analytics and accessibility, web development and web quality assurance/testing
- Established senior digital stakeholder reference and governance groups to ensure strategic alignment between digital product roadmaps and business strategy
- Manage several large high traffic public websites (>10,000+ pages) including what was the most highly trafficked finance site in Australia (asx.com.au)
- Proven record in leading successful culture change and performance improvement in web teams
- Successfully led several digital transformation initiatives across multiple organisations including new web CMS platforms, rebuilding large portals for students and staff, and introducing new search and publishing technologies
- Successfully led the website rebrand for multiple organisations
- Successfully led the implementation of multi-year strategic web product roadmaps across multiple organisations
- Demonstrated ability to 2x the effectiveness of operational “BAU” web teams
- Demonstrated ability to significantly improve project delivery of web teams, through people, process, and technology improvements, including almost 2x the volume of projects delivered YoY
- Demonstrated ability to lead implementation of significant improvement to website accessibility (90+ A&AA WCGA compliance), page load speed (12%) and site build time due to introduction of web design systems (2.5x improvement)
- Managed multiple agile scrum teams